May 26, 2019
I got this sharpener last summer, and I have used it close to a year now, and I do love it:
- It has a cool and vintage look
- It makes a perfect point every single time; that isn’t so sharp that it breaks too easy.
- It sharpens pencils really fast.
But it isn’t perfect:
- It leaves some tiny marks on the pencil
- It’s noisy.
- And it almost always leaves some pencils shavings where I use it
The marks on the pencil bothers me a little, but not that much to be honest. And I do think all the bad isn’t close to being even to all the great things about this sharpener. Seriosly. It would take me less than 5 minutes to sharp the both sides of a 12 pencils.